October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ for when the caffeine kicks in

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hellooooo

@thejulie @thekzieg PE best restaurants in downtown Seattle?
Get yourself some Seafood Bisque from Pike Place Chowder when you visit the market! I live way north and bus in, so I don't really go "out" in downtown. However, any Tom Douglas place is going to be delish. Also Taylor Shellfish Oyster Bar near Pioneer Square has great seafood.

My real area of expertise is public safety. Don't walk on third avenue if you can at all help it. Third ave is shady af. 

@thekzieg PE i haven't had the seafood bisque yet. am i a bad seattleite?

also, i'm trying ethiopian for the first time tonight for dinner. scurred.

It has it's pros and cons.  Things like this are definitely pros.  Cons - lost tourists clogging trains/sidewalks, road blocks for every event, cost of anything...

@thekzieg PE i haven't had the seafood bisque yet. am i a bad seattleite?

also, i'm trying ethiopian for the first time tonight for dinner. scurred.
I only discovered the bisque because of one of those Taste Seattle tours...and I haven't made it down to Salumi yet (even though it's literally filled with all of my favorite foods). Maybe we're both bad Seattleites?

Also, DON'T BE SCURRED! Ethiopian food is super delish. It's mostly all some sort of meat/veggie stew-ish stuff that you eat with this spongy bread...but it's SO GOOD. No scary flavors. But it does make me think of When Harry Met Sally every time -  [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] "Hey I didn't know that they had food in Ethiopia? This will be a quick meal. I'll order two empty plates and we can leave."[/COLOR]

1 minute ago, thejulie said: @thekzieg PE i haven't had the seafood bisque yet. am i a bad seattleite? also, i'm trying ethiopian for the first time tonight for dinner. scurred.
I only discovered the bisque because of one of those Taste Seattle tours...and I haven't made it down to Salumi yet (even though it's literally filled with all of my favorite foods). Maybe we're both bad Seattleites?Also, DON'T BE SCURRED! Ethiopian food is super delish. It's mostly all some sort of meat/veggie stew-ish stuff that you eat with this spongy bread...but it's SO GOOD. No scary flavors. But it does make me think of When Harry Met Sally every time -   "Hey I didn't know that they had food in Ethiopia? This will be a quick meal. I'll order two empty plates and we can leave."
Lol! Yeah. Just Indian and Mexican have some spices that don't agree with me. I will proceed with caution but keep an open mind!

It has it's pros and cons.  Things like this are definitely pros.  Cons - lost tourists clogging trains/sidewalks, road blocks for every event, cost of anything...
very true! I loved how many events were accessible! i went to like 1-2 shows a week haha.

Wanted to catch a show today but didn't plan it out.  8PM is the only time available for the shows I want to see so that's on hold.  

Lol! Yeah. Just Indian and Mexican have some spices that don't agree with me. I will proceed with caution but keep an open mind!

I mean, for sure you're going to have some weird  :mf_Flush:  from it because it's not american food. But it's gonna taste good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back