October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to catch a show today but didn't plan it out.  8PM is the only time available for the shows I want to see so that's on hold.  
Have you seen Aladdin? I went solo and it was so hilarious and fun! Definitely a great light hearted fantastic show!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, thejulie said: Lol! Yeah. Just Indian and Mexican have some spices that don't agree with me. I will proceed with caution but keep an open mind! Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I mean, for sure you're going to have some weird  :mf_Flush:  from it because it's not american food. But it's gonna taste good!
Soooooo girls night out afterward prob not a great idea? Loll

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Haven't yet.  It's on the list.  I've seen Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miz, and School of Rock.  Next on the list was supposed to be Wicked but I haven't quite gotten around to it.

Haven't yet.  It's on the list.  I've seen Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miz, and School of Rock.  Next on the list was supposed to be Wicked but I haven't quite gotten around to it.
nice! I haven't seen SoR. Wicked is awesome! I'm trying to think what others I saw when I was there

Alladin, matilda, lion king, jersey boys, kinky boots, rockettesxmas and spring spectacular, cinderella (actually didn't love it), disenchanted.

on my list is a repeat of aladdin, and eVERYTHING EVER!

i want to see billy joel at MSG, and i'm seeing the little mermaid out here end of month. 

we have an all company meeting this afternoon. in the TACOMA OFFICE. 

like, what.

wanna look at this wall that the client wants to cut a hole in for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back