October 2016 Spam-athon Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope everyone is having a good day at work. My biggest problem today is that I have beer in the fridge upstairs but haven't yet transferred it to fridge downstairs. I should think about doing that soon.
meanwhile, on his way back downstairs....

Man-Falling-From-Stairs-Funny-Picture.jpg

26 minutes ago, knight1fox3 said: I really hope everyone is having a good day at work. My biggest problem today is that I have beer in the fridge upstairs but haven't yet transferred it to fridge downstairs. I should think about doing that soon.
meanwhile, on his way back downstairs....
Man-Falling-From-Stairs-Funny-Picture.jpg
At least he didn't spill any beer.

Mornin' everyone! Short work week here, taking off Wednesday and Friday for a 5 day weekend. I'll probably be ready for work come Monday...

The weather's looking crappy this week. It sucks because the mrs. and I were going to do some hiking on Wednesday while the kids are at school.

It rained here in AZ, quite a bit actually. When the sun isn't out here it automatically reduces my productivity. Cloudy days and rain don't happen often after monsoon season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back