October 2015 Spamfest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Yeah that is frustrating. At least get some cocktails to the losing table or players!!

Yep I can relate. Super jacked to have passed but still just wanted to know even if I had failed. 

Blackjack
Last time I was in Vegas I went for craps. I had never played before but had someone showing me the ropes. I didn't win a ton but I netted positive. And I felt like the rounds I lost the money just lasted longer than in blackjack. Personal opinion of course. 

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever. The biggest reason I want to pass the first time around to to shove it to a coworker who is a jerk and won't admit it took him two times. 

Last time I was in Vegas I went for craps. I had never played before but had someone showing me the ropes. I didn't win a ton but I netted positive. And I felt like the round I lost the money just lasted longer than in blackjack. Personal opinion of course. 
I want to learn that game

I memorized the black jack table so that was nice because after a while I couldn't add but I could remember the table and knew what it said to do 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I bet you passed. It seems like most have a good idea of how they did and it seems to hold up. Not a rule by any means but a generality 

whatever. The biggest reason I want to pass the first time around to to shove it to a coworker who is a jerk and won't admit it took him two times. 
For real. Suck it dickhead coworkers. Nothing wrong with taking it more than once so don't be a dick about it if someone does!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back