October 2015 Spamfest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Writing the thesis wasn't so bad (adviser helped a lot cause he wanted to publish for tenure), but the defense was pretty nerve-wracking.
I know right. I made a pathetic attempt at baking cookies for the committee, and I am so thankful they didn't kick me out after eating them.

They still approved my dissert. paper. Idiots. 

TOP.

Last edited by a moderator:
good for you all for going after Grad School!  after i got my BS I was done.

I wanted to be done!! But there were no entry-level positions when I graduated, so grad school was the most profitable option.

good for you all for going after Grad School!  after i got my BS I was done.
You are wise.

I had to come to the US for some research and I did and the dark circles I got then, I still have. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Clever Boy. 
YOU CALL ME BOY?!?!!??!?!?

marvel-s-infinity-wars-could-this-be-a-part-of-thanos-plan-i-think-so-you-call-me-614854.jpg

Getting one in before another lock down.

C'mon guys! I know we're all a bit tense about the exam results being released soon...so lets just spam around and ignore the fact that we might get life-changing news in the next 1-3 weeks...

C'mon guys! I know we're all a bit tense about the exam results being released soon...so lets just spam around and ignore the fact that we might get life-changing news in the next 1-3 weeks...
Getting a P.E. is by no means "life-changing" 

Well it could open up some nice doors that could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back