October 2015 Spamfest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to hang christmas lights at the firehouse tonight.

No ladder truck + 35-40' high roof peaks = fun

i assume you will be wearing the required OSHA approved fall protection gear.
zap031_beer_hat_hands_free_kit.jpg

yup!

Are you finished after that?

Stress free Christmas?
Yes will be done by my b-day 12/20 and Xmas.  And then it's the home stretch.....3.......credits.......left.

:12:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ negative.  I went the course-work route.  No way in hell I was going to write a thesis.  However, now that I think about it, if I add up all final project reports and programming code for EVERY course, it might actually add up to a thesis.

^ negative.  I went the course-work route.  No way in hell I was going to write a thesis.  However, now that I think about it, if I add up all final project reports and programming code for EVERY course, it might actually add up to a thesis.
Clever Boy. 

Writing the thesis wasn't so bad (adviser helped a lot cause he wanted to publish for tenure), but the defense was pretty nerve-wracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back