October 2015 Spamfest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itin, kzieg, what are your MS degrees in?

I can never rant around Ram with having 2 MS degrees and having to study for PE. Props. I would have had to take a semester off. But in my defense, 3 jobs doesn't leave time for much else.

I can never rant around Ram with having 2 MS degrees and having to study for PE. Props. I would have had to take a semester off. But in my defense, 3 jobs doesn't leave time for much else.
MS- Structural Engg , minors - Geotech & Foundation Engg 

3 jobs and a masters !! You should have some mercy on yourself. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Rant away my friend.  Working and going to school should give you automatic ranting privileges.

M.S. C.E. Structural. Compared to me you have it really bad. All I did was grad school, cause it was the recession and no one would hire me. Made money grading/teaching labs.

M.S. C.E. Structural. Compared to me you have it really bad. All I did was grad school, cause it was the recession and no one would hire me. Made money grading/teaching labs.
I completed graduation in Summer 07 and went on a 2 month break. And then recession happened. Funny time that was. 

Your advice is about 8 years late !!
Agreed.

Well mad props to all of us then for our drive toward higher education.  And I will also say that I do not envy any of those who take the 16-hr structural exam.

Give free marks to everyone. Don't be my Environmental instructor. 

More spam

:bananalama:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back