October 2015 Spamfest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should ask the crazy cat lady to bribe the mods with some of her pics while "running" 
These are the cat lady's friends:
lots-of-cats.jpg

Do not worry and be vigilant. One of these mornings Sapper will show up and declare a free for all. Meaning spamming frenzy time. Usually happens after Thanksgiving.

Do not worry and be vigilant. One of these mornings Sapper will show up and declare a free for all. Meaning spamming frenzy time. Usually happens after Thanksgiving.
Sap retired. RG put me in charge of these spam-a-thons. We've had a few here and there, I'm just trying to make it last to the release of the exam results

Just saw that. Well, it is up to you then my friend. Your thread...your rules. You can declare the spam-a-thon any time you want.

Just saw that. Well, it is up to you then my friend. Your thread...your rules. You can declare the spam-a-thon any time you want.
It's all good. we've been getting some new users in here this time around. At some point, the rules will get trashed. just wanna keep them on their toes till then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back