October 2013 Results RELEASED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My company has facilities in PA, : :wv: : and Ohio.

Though my office is in PA, I considered taking in : :wv: : because the experience required there is only 4 years after college.

I waited a couple years after college to take the FE (graduated in 2006 FE in october 2008), and first available test date

to meet PA experience requirements was october 2013. So with the delays the wait ends up being 5 full years between

FE and PE. PA may not be the only state where this is a problem, but taking in : :wv: : would have definitely expedited the process.

I live/work in PA I took the FE in PA 2 years ago, rather than waiting for the 4 years of experience acquired after passing the FE, I took the PE in NJ this year (~45 min drive to Trenton vs ~60 minute drive to Philly for me) since NJ requires 4 total years of experience regardless of when you took the FE. In fact I have 2 coworkers that sat for the PE Friday and then FE Saturday in NJ

F. That.

The FE kicked my tail, there's no way my mind could function properly to take a second 8-hour exam a day later. My hats off to them.

My company has facilities in PA, : : :wv: :: and Ohio.

Though my office is in PA, I considered taking in : : :wv: :: because the experience required there is only 4 years after college.

I waited a couple years after college to take the FE (graduated in 2006 FE in october 2008), and first available test date

to meet PA experience requirements was october 2013. So with the delays the wait ends up being 5 full years between

FE and PE. PA may not be the only state where this is a problem, but taking in : : :wv: :: would have definitely expedited the process.

I live/work in PA I took the FE in PA 2 years ago, rather than waiting for the 4 years of experience acquired after passing the FE, I took the PE in NJ this year (~45 min drive to Trenton vs ~60 minute drive to Philly for me) since NJ requires 4 total years of experience regardless of when you took the FE. In fact I have 2 coworkers that sat for the PE Friday and then FE Saturday in NJ

F. That.

The FE kicked my tail, there's no way my mind could function properly to take a second 8-hour exam a day later. My hats off to them.
Tell that to the Structural guys who took the SE Vertical and SE Lateral on consecutive days. :)

It's reversed. I did that in October: PE on Friday the 25th, FE on Saturday the 26th. It really wasn't that bad. I prepared like crazy, and I guess I test well, and I brought snacks and soda, and rested and reflected at the break. I dunno. I guess after having a few kids, having 18 hours over 2 days to myself with no other distractions was much easier than one would have thought.

Can confirm. CA results out.

Mechanical PASSED!!!

:band: :mf_bounce8: :smileyballs: :tt: :wanker: :Banane26: :rotflmao: :Banane35: :bandevil: :party-smiley-048:

Passed CA Electrical. Thanks to my family for support. Two kids, 14 year out of college, working full time. Passed first time only because of awsome wife and great parents taking care of my kids. Self study college books, sat sunday about 8-9 hours, weekdays 1-2 hours for 6 months.Those who are not successful this time. Never gave up ! Congratulation to every one who passed.

Checked on the link provided. Passed Mechanical (MM) for Texas. I haven't received an e-mail from NCEES or the TX board yet though.

Back