October 2013 Results RELEASED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHIO PE Electrical-POWER pass. Studied with two week on PTO.

I did same approach for FE exam. I took One week PTO from work. It works...

Good luck to all for results.

So they're telling you all who passed what your percentage was? As opposed to simply "PASS"?

some states release the score, most don't

Last edited by a moderator:
Tennessee- Electrical Passed!!! Thought for sure I failed. Only got to Study one Saturday and 3 days after work right before the exam so I'm super pumped!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed, CA, Mechanical - Mechanical Systems and Materials. No score. 1st time.

Smott, sorry to hear about your results. I was really hoping you would have passed.

But on the upside, your time was much better spent with your Dad than studying for some exam. Family first.

There will always be 2 exams each year waiting for you. ;)

Smart people in Texas. Another guy got 98.

Congrats!
I'm guessing we won't hear from people in Texas who got 52's. We'll probably only hear from the ones who passed.........
Texas, failed with a 61, Mechanical (MM).
Really?? They failed you with a 61/80? That's 76.25% correct!
I believe SMott got a 61% instead of 61/80. I saw another post of hers earlier. Just for clarification.

I'm still waiting for VA results. Took Mechanical HVAC & Refrigeration 2nd time.

Dave

Smart people in Texas. Another guy got 98.

Congrats!
I'm guessing we won't hear from people in Texas who got 52's. We'll probably only hear from the ones who passed.........
Texas, failed with a 61, Mechanical (MM).
Really?? They failed you with a 61/80? That's 76.25% correct!
I believe SMott got a 61% instead of 61/80. I saw another post of hers earlier. Just for clarification.

I'm still waiting for VA results. Took Mechanical HVAC & Refrigeration 2nd time.

Dave
I think the 61 that SMott got was a scaled score, where 70 is passing...pretty sure that's the way they do it in Texas

Passed CA Electrical. Thanks to my family for support. Two kids, 14 year out of college, working full time. Passed first time only because of awsome wife and great parents taking care of my kids. Self study college books, sat sunday about 8-9 hours, weekdays 1-2 hours for 6 months.Those who are not successful this time. Never gave up ! Congratulation to every one who passed.

Congrats. Always inspiring to hear such Pass stories.

Back