October 2013 Results RELEASED

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to login and got this message:

NCEES System Maintenance
Down for system updates. Check back later.

Thanks,

NCEES
For some reason (wishful thinking more than anything)...I'm feeling like they are going to start sending out score this Wednesday.

My company has facilities in PA, WV and Ohio.

Though my office is in PA, I considered taking in WV because the experience required there is only 4 years after college.

I waited a couple years after college to take the FE (graduated in 2006 FE in october 2008), and first available test date

to meet PA experience requirements was october 2013. So with the delays the wait ends up being 5 full years between

FE and PE. PA may not be the only state where this is a problem, but taking in WV would have definitely expedited the process.

How about this... The April 2013 exam results were released 40 days after the exam date. Tomorrow is the 40th day. Anybody else realistically think that they may be released tomorrow? :dancingnaughty:

no. april is traditionally a quicker turn around time than october.

sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting to hear word from a coworker that the FE results are in, then I know the PE results are coming and I can obsess about it...

Come on NCEES! :madgo:

My new approach of the results: December 11th, assumption based on previous results day: Wednesday.

Let's see...

My company has facilities in PA, :wv: and Ohio.

Though my office is in PA, I considered taking in :wv: because the experience required there is only 4 years after college.

I waited a couple years after college to take the FE (graduated in 2006 FE in october 2008), and first available test date

to meet PA experience requirements was october 2013. So with the delays the wait ends up being 5 full years between

FE and PE. PA may not be the only state where this is a problem, but taking in :wv: would have definitely expedited the process.

I live/work in PA I took the FE in PA 2 years ago, rather than waiting for the 4 years of experience acquired after passing the FE, I took the PE in NJ this year (~45 min drive to Trenton vs ~60 minute drive to Philly for me) since NJ requires 4 total years of experience regardless of when you took the FE. In fact I have 2 coworkers that sat for the PE Friday and then FE Saturday in NJ

Back