Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My status is still showing result pending but its letting me register for PE exam (in green) which until yesterday was showing - exam of this type has been taken (in red). Maybe I didn't pass after-all! who knows - can someone else check please  

View attachment 12258
Lol, I’m just joking.

Texas here. I just checked mine and it it showing the exact thing from your screen capture.

plus if you already studied, do you really need another 3 months of studying? I would think just get your diagnostic report and brush up on the stuff you didn't do good in, then a short review of the stuff you did do well in. 1 month tops of studying
Just warning, this is not necessarily the best advice if you do not pass your first time around. It's a common theory that the repeat test-taker passing rate is relatively low in part because when the second time people get down to study for the exam, they might do exactly this and then miss questions from the topics they did not study as much in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I JUST CHECKED. MINE SAYS "Exam of this type has already been passed"

Please everyone check your accounts!!!

Just warning, this is not necessarily the best advice if you do not pass your first time around. It's a common theory that the repeat test-taker passing rate is relatively low in part because the second time people get down to study for the exam, they might do exactly this and then miss questions from the topics they did not study as much in.
I don't know what it's like to be that dumb so I can't relate

Just warning, this is not necessarily the best advice if you do not pass your first time around. It's a common theory that the repeat test-taker passing rate is relatively low in part because the second time people get down to study for the exam, they might do exactly this and then miss questions from the topics they did not study as much in.
Or could it be the fact that the NCEES feedback is very poor and if you work for an east coast firm that doesn't practice special seismic detailing (but certain states require the new exam despite being non-seismic states), it is very difficult to figure out what you did wrong? At one time, you were allowed to see your results to see what you did wrong. This whole nonsense of don't share the test questions really seems unprofessional and minimal effort to me. Something none of us in this profession should be doing. I am saying this after careful consideration and chose to state it anyway. Our licensing organization is lackluster, in my opinion.

Back