Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mississippi folks typically have poor vision sight.   lol 
They are special people, but the Mississippi runs the length of the country. You don't know where I'm at. I could be at the desk next to you or staring at you from the AC vent above your head...

If you subscribe to the multiverse theory, you at least passed in one universe. So there's that.
Yeah, and in another verse me and Tony Stark are married and working on a potato farm while raising a large head of cattle ala 1872.

...only with less 'pigs eating people who are potentially still alive'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its only 8:30 Am here, and I have F-5'd around  30 times yet. I guess I am done with the F-5 quota of the day. See you tomorrow folks  😃

Its only 8:30 Am here, and I have F-5'd around  30 times yet. I guess I am done with the F-5 quota of the day. See you tomorrow folks  😃
tenor.gif

Yeah, and in another verse me and Tony Stark are married and working on a potato farm while raising a large head of cattle ala 1872.

...only with less 'pigs eating people who are potentially still alive'.
That's not how this works. The odds at least have to be possible, even though unlikely.

All right, we're in golden hour people!

From here on out until 11:00 AM EST is when results are most likely to come out! After 11 AM is when we give up for the day.

Let's do this!

So in the unlikely event that I am not F5'ing at the exact moment the results come out and I have to sign in through the main website of NCEES. Will the big orange box that says results are coming out in 8-10 weeks be different?

Back