Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who else got the "You Passed the PE Exam... Now What" email from PPI back on Nov. 2?

Even though I logically knew it was impossible for the exam results to be released a week after we took the exam (or that I passed, for that matter), my heart skipped a beat when I saw the email header, then plunged into a dark, vengeful abyss when I realized it was a clickbaity email ad from PPI.
Yea...that was troll level expert.  Took me a minute to go...wait, why would PPI know that! 😂

giphy.gif
10/10.

Rawan, ahlan wa sahlan habibti,   What email are u talking about.    
Yaaa meeet Hala ! Haha

i am talking about the email from PPI saying that we only have 3 days left to sign up for the PE course ( in order to get the discount ). 

I know it might have nothing to do with it but as the quote says : الغريق يتعلق بقشة. 

Guys, I just called my board (MN state) and asked them if they received the results from NCEES. They told me that they have NOT received yet.   

Yaa Rawan -- كن صبورا
I actually was not even thinking to get my result before 8 weeks from the exam day , but when I looked at the forum 5 days ago, I joined the group and got freakin out! 

ان جن ربعك عقلك ما ينفعك

Hahaha

Yaa Rawan -- كن صبورا
Johnson....but speaks Arabic. شسالفه

Also hi everyone, I am a second time taker. Last i took it was April 2017. The results came out around 9 am on a Monday and it ruined my whole week/month/life

That being said, it looks like December 10th...

Rawan, it is normal to feel that way ---- everyone here just want to get his/her result.

إذا كان لدي حبك ، فسيفيدني ذلك.

Johnson....but speaks Arabic. شسالفه

Also hi everyone, I am a second time taker. Last i took it was April 2017. The results came out around 9 am on a Monday and it ruined my whole week/month/life

That being said, it looks like December 10th...
Ya hala ! I truly wish you pass this time and all of us ! 

I am at that point where I just want to know so I can decide to go for it in April or delay it for October  لا سمح الله اذا ما نجحت). 

Let’s see I wish everyone the best of luck , 

Rawan, it is normal to feel that way ---- everyone here just want to get his/her result.

إذا كان لدي حبك ، فسيفيدني ذلك.
I know but I sometimes wonder if people have work on this forum beside commenting . I feel I will be kicked out of my office very soon, since I can’t stop checking the forum and the NCEES

Yaa Rasha, it is okay considering that u took Structure to fail.  Don't give up --- hope u pass this time. 

أتمنى أن تجتاز الاختبار

Back