Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Little Off Topic

I know we are all patiently [or anxiously (border line dying)] waiting for the results but I was going through the specific application requirements for CA and I'm still unsure if we need to include official sealed transcripts in the application? And if so, wouldn't they be unofficial if we deliver them rather than the school directly to the board?? 
Not sure about CA but in SC we have to send them a sealed transcript directly from our school to the board to get an EIT certification, and they keep it on file. If you already sent one in for the EIT/FE I doubt you have to do it again for the PE

A Little Off Topic

I know we are all patiently [or anxiously (border line dying)] waiting for the results but I was going through the specific application requirements for CA and I'm still unsure if we need to include official sealed transcripts in the application? And if so, wouldn't they be unofficial if we deliver them rather than the school directly to the board?? 
I responded with what I did in your thread asking about it...

I responded with what I did in your thread asking about it...
Thank you! I didn't get any notification of the response I figured it was going into the lost abyss of this forum. 

Thank you, now to keep waiting!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be a stupid question, but does PA even use PCS anymore?

I have some information in there about my 2013 FE Exam, but I haven't had to deal with PCS at all for any part of the PE process so far... 

Long-time lurker, first-time contributor. Took the PE-Enviro in Oct 2018 even though I'm not working in the engineering world anymore. Keep logging on to NCEES or Ohio PEPS page to make sure my suspicions that I failed are true. Got an email at 12:19 PM EST that the PPI PE prep course early-bird price is expiring in three days. I wonder how closely correlated the expiration date is to when the results will be released......... this anticipation of the results has apparently made me certifiably insane.

Got an email at 12:19 PM EST that the PPI PE prep course early-bird price is expiring in three days. I wonder how closely correlated the expiration date is to when the results will be released......... this anticipation of the results has apparently made me certifiably insane.
Don't read into those emails. They mean nothing. I passed the nuclear exam four years ago, and I *still* get emails about PE study classes for civil PE exams.

200w.webp

Waiting on that e-mail like..........

Who else got the "You Passed the PE Exam... Now What" email from PPI back on Nov. 2?

Even though I logically knew it was impossible for the exam results to be released a week after we took the exam (or that I passed, for that matter), my heart skipped a beat when I saw the email header, then plunged into a dark, vengeful abyss when I realized it was a clickbaity email ad from PPI.

Who else got the "You Passed the PE Exam... Now What" email from PPI back on Nov. 2?

Even though I logically knew it was impossible for the exam results to be released a week after we took the exam (or that I passed, for that matter), my heart skipped a beat when I saw the email header, then plunged into a dark, vengeful abyss when I realized it was a clickbaity email ad from PPI.
I did!! yeah i wanted to throw my phone against a wall. 

Back