Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Was a pact with the Dark Lord made? Inquiring minds want to know...
437221678_737613.gif

/monthly_2018_12/large.record.jpg.f9d29381f13a0e7be5d454b15bfd737f.jpg

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Look everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Results are posted!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please are you joking or serious ? My heart beats so fast , I just checked , results pending :(

Seems legit....in a Nigerian Prince, giving away $200,000,000 via email, kinda way.
That's not nice. In a universe of infinite impossibilities, somehow life emerged despite 99.999% of the universe being inhospitable. Probability would suggest that out of all of the royalty to ever exist on the African continent, at least one would legitimately give away their fortune via electronic means. I mean Nelson Mandela (not a prince but still a political leader) was imprisoned due to his apartheid stance and conspiring for a coup. It stands to reason that any other such wealthy revolutionary would want to transfer funds in an untraceable way to an unwary elderly individual with a faith in the Jesus and a prayer request to be filled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
/monthly_2018_12/large.record.jpg.f9d29381f13a0e7be5d454b15bfd737f.jpg

Hey!!!!!!!!!! Look everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Results are posted!!!!!!!!!!! Yay, I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come on, the exam date is October 26...I'm disappointed by the Photoshopers this year

Back