Oct. 2018 PE Exam Results will come out ------

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not today....The new moon in the eastern sky is still days away....its science

View attachment 12200
I mean, this isn't called the "Science" Board, it's called the "Engineering" Board.  Really should be a picture more like this:

If the truck makes it, results will be released!

bay-bridge-collapse-3.jpg

I just asked them in NCEES chat and sh said the results will not be released today.

Going back to work,,,,

@txjennah @vee043324...good luck to you this week!! I've been praying for you and everyone else who is waiting for results from the Oct'18 exam...you got this !!
Thank you so much! My hopes aren't high but I'm hoping it'll be a Christmas miracle this time around. I think @vee043324 is taking a break until results are posted, so I'll pass your message along!

I live in PA and took the Oct 2018 NCEES PE exam in CA (hoping for a future there).. I was thinking about submitting the PA app to do the April 2019 exam if I fail again, but the PA deadline for first time taker (not sure if I can re-file with a new Board?) was December 1st i.e. before Oct 2018 result comes out.. so looks like at least one more CA trip if I fail -_-;;;;
Why don't you go to KY or MI? Much closer to PA

I'm born and raised in Los Angeles but I'm definitely thinking about moving out. It's way too expensive, congested, etc for raising kids here. 

Best of luck. 
yea living in LA sounds stressful.. I'm from San Diego, so housing and traffic aren't as crazy..

The board members are probably sitting at their computers getting a kick out of all the panic on here. I would probably do that same thing if I was on the board.

I feel like this happens every session: but can we please NOT do anything that looks like doxing.

I know it's on their webpage and all that, but we are taking this test to be a professional, so start acting like it.

Back