Oct 2017 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that we are say they (BPELSG)  are behind the rest of the country (again). We are saying that they are making it look like CA released on the first day. Got the hopes  up of everyone in CA that have worked many hard years for this moment  but won't amend, retract or even fix what appears to be an error.  Disheartening! 
It's not BPELSG who made it look like CA released on the first day... the picture on the first post is just made by engineeringboards.com users for our own reference. And it's not an error, that chart is for the PE exam. CA isn't the only state with state specific exams AFAIK. But hey, I'm in the same boat as you and am dying to find out if we passed or failed the CA exams. Good luck!

Minnesota people just sitting here like:

View attachment 10526
More like this:
cartoon-guy-waiting-by-mailbox-with-cobwebs-by-ron-leishman-6161.jpg

Passed in Pennsylvania!

I've lurked on this forum since March of this year and I wanted to say thank you. Thank you all for your advice, for your war stories, for your tips and tricks. Especially since Monday, your updates and posts, your spam and your shared frustration has kept me almost sane. Congrats everyone who passed, and for those who didn't : Do not ever give up. 

I will be offsite most of the day. I will upload any changes to the map (add Alaska, remove California?) when possible.
I'm in CA and had my results Monday. PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials. Sacramento Area, OCT 2017. I posted the day of. Do some people still not have their results? My test was scantron, maybe the computer based exams are taking longer?

Passed in Pennsylvania!

I've lurked on this forum since March of this year and I wanted to say thank you. Thank you all for your advice, for your war stories, for your tips and tricks. Especially since Monday, your updates and posts, your spam and your shared frustration has kept me almost sane. Congrats everyone who passed, and for those who didn't : Do not ever give up. 
Congrats!!! So PA has officially released the results?! 

I'm in CA and had my results Monday. PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials. Sacramento Area, OCT 2017. I posted the day of. Do some people still not have their results? My test was scantron, maybe the computer based exams are taking longer?
I’m in Illinois and my test was scantton as well but I do not have my results yet. Continental Testing Services still has to “validate” them, whatever that means.  Seems unnecessary if you ask me but I’m just bitter I don’t have my results yet.

I’m in Illinois and my test was scantton as well but I do not have my results yet. Continental Testing Services still has to “validate” them, whatever that means.  Seems unnecessary if you ask me but I’m just bitter I don’t have my results yet.
Hang in there and good luck. When I got the NCEES email I could barely type in my password I was shaking so bad. I felt better then the day I graduated, and hope you get that amazing feeling as well. 

And just in case you don't, never give up! It will be worth it, it's an absolutely amazing feeling of accomplishment. 

Hang in there and good luck. When I got the NCEES email I could barely type in my password I was shaking so bad. I felt better then the day I graduated, and hope you get that amazing feeling as well. 

And just in case you don't, never give up! It will be worth it, it's an absolutely amazing feeling of accomplishment. 
Thanks!  The wait is making me doubt that I passed, but stress can do that for ya.  Hopefully today is the day! And if not, then hopefully tomorrow!

Congrats!!! So PA has officially released the results?! 
Yes officially released in PA. Although the license verification system they use (PALS) has stopped updating so license numbers stopped going out. This led to a panic attack on my part until I received the email from NCEES...which also led to a panic attack. Followed by feeling like I could walk outside and fly off into the sunset. Who knew being an engineer would be such an emotional journey.

Yes officially released in PA. Although the license verification system they use (PALS) has stopped updating so license numbers stopped going out. This led to a panic attack on my part until I received the email from NCEES...which also led to a panic attack. Followed by feeling like I could walk outside and fly off into the sunset. Who knew being an engineer would be such an emotional journey.
Haha I bet now you are so relieved! I took it in MD which released on Monday at noon but the license # won’t be created until next week! So technically PA is faster than MD

Back