Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the exact opposite for the ME MD sessions... I felt the morning a whole lot easier than the afternoon. 

images

We need Baconator now? Where is he? I am tired of waiting for results. In this day and age of streaming movies - this wait seems like forever or like 10 years. :) :sucks:

Was the exact opposite for the ME MD sessions... I felt the morning a whole lot easier than the afternoon. 
I took the ME T&F test, and agree the afternoon was significantly more difficult. It is my third time taking the exam after getting a 67 the first 2 times, and I'm cautiously optimistic... we'll see though, I think I remember feeling this way before....

I'm at the stage of having failure nightmares every night to daydreaming several times a day of what I'll do if I pass.

Last night, I had a nightmare that I failed the exam, but MY INTERN PASSED IT. In the dream I was thinking, "How was he even allowed to take the exam?! He hasn't even graduated yet!" And, of course, in the dream my boss was not surprised that I failed and he passed. Torture.

The general consensus I see is the AM was rough and PM was not too bad
AM was brutal! So much studying, 6 months was too much. I agree with whomever said it earlier, there was no amount of additional studying that could have better prepared me for the AM. I felt like I dominated the PM, though. Maybe it's good most of us had similar experiences?

Last night, I had a nightmare that I failed the exam, but MY INTERN PASSED IT. In the dream I was thinking, "How was he even allowed to take the exam?! He hasn't even graduated yet!" And, of course, in the dream my boss was not surprised that I failed and he passed. Torture.
it seems you don't like your intern and your boss likes him just becoz he does not like u  :rolleyes:

I took the ME T&F test, and agree the afternoon was significantly more difficult. It is my third time taking the exam after getting a 67 the first 2 times, and I'm cautiously optimistic... we'll see though, I think I remember feeling this way before....
You failed with a 67/80 or 67%?

Back