Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does that mean the cut score is typically lower in October than in April? The general consensus seems to be that that was a really difficult exam so will the pass rates stay similar (percentage wise) to what they have been in the past?

Also, if the test is analyzed/curved, etc. why is it that on average ME's pass rate is like 75-80% and CE's is typically like 50-60%? Has anyone ever figured this out?

MEs are obviously just that much smarter of course.

Could you imagine if they still released cut scores? Oh the humanity!

wow holy shit!!! based on that, I feel pretty sure I passed *PRAYING!!!!* if I do, I am throwing a huge party with goats and a slip n' slide and strippers and cake and endless beer. everyone will be invited so get ready.

Goats AND a slip n' slide? HFS, now that's a party.

I just like the way certain goats scream. I want their screaming in the background while my guests celebrate me.

wow holy shit!!! based on that, I feel pretty sure I passed *PRAYING!!!!* if I do, I am throwing a huge party with goats and a slip n' slide and strippers and cake and endless beer. everyone will be invited so get ready.
We've been told this before only to be disappointed. :(
didn't the last empty promise involve jello shots...

Back