NY PE discussion

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They only update the license numbers after they've released the results. I know a few people that took the test in NY and it takes a few weeks, so I don't think checking there will get you anything.

They only update the license numbers after they've released the results. I know a few people that took the test in NY and it takes a few weeks, so I don't think checking there will get you anything.
ok, thanks.

I spoke with NYSED Office of Professions today. I was told that results will be uploaded early June for the PE, and the SE won't be uploaded until after June 8th. I have the feeling that we will know Monday afternoon around 2pm on June 5th, or early the next morning. Tough to say, as "early June" can mean many different things.

I do know the State Engineering Board has a meeting Friday June 8th per there publicized meeting agenda and dates on their website.

early june! that means they take this week to verify probably. Man there are many other states out today. unfortunately Id say that NY wont be one of em....

I guess technically, we could have it released to us on Friday June 1st, but I personally think it will be next week (Tuesday?).

Sorry to bump this and possibly get people's hopes up, but has anyone talked to the board since Tuesday? I'm getting pretty antsy. I think everyone I know from outside NY has their results now.

CU07, you had my heart jump. I just checked ncees website, and nothing yet. Then decided to chekc here. I am feeling the same here. Most states have reported. Where is NY on this???

I am surprised there are not more posts in this discussion since NY has a large population as a state, and I would assume there would be more info from other members from NY. I guess from what I've read, pass history shows NY releases results about one week after NCEES sends them to the state boards.

Yeah, I know it was a week for the October exam. "Early June" has me hoping for today like you mentioned earlier in the week. June 6th was my guess on exam day, so I hope I'm wrong. :D

It is so frustrating watching all the other states receive the results while we are still in the dark. Only 12 states left to post results.....fingers crossed for today!! I need to get back to being productive at work, which doesn't seem possible until I know for sure if I passed.... COME ON NY!!

Although we are not sure about our results, we all surely know that we have studied very hard and have done our best.

Folks, please stay positive. The result is what it is no matter what we are wondering at this point of time.

If the results are not in yet before the weekend, then we'd better have a barbeque and enjoy (well, just relax a bit while waiting for the result).

Smile, New Yorkers! :)

Back