Now the wait begins.......

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although those who are waiting for scores will probably not care to hear this, it is pointless to try and use any past results, posted failed results, etc., to try and compute a cut score. As has already been stated, only the scorers at NCEES know what is what, just as only Procol Harum knows what they meant with Whiter Shade of Pale. So all that can be accomplished at this point is to wait until at least 8 weeks from the test date for your results, as that was the earliest the last group received the first score. Which you will see was me! I posted on June 7 when ELSES sent me the sweetest letter of my life with the word PASS!

Good luck to everyone who is waiting, and at least until after Christmas, relax! :unitedstates:

A letter stating I passed would be a really nice Christmas gift!

^^^^Agreed. Screw all the presents this year, I just want a letter that says PASS :thumbs:

I've sent a letter to Santa. I told him I've been a good girl this year and that all I want for christmas is a pass letter!

Back