No news on Texas results yet.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's not that I want it to be later than today. But they definately seem slow in posting. Maybe the results got lost in the mail. <_<

Well it's not that I want it to be later than today. But they definately seem slow in posting. Maybe the results got lost in the mail. <_<
I think the board meeting up in Frisco screwed us. The results came into Austin last week, but everyone was busy up in Frisco. Should be soon. Good luck!

I think the board meeting up in Frisco screwed us. The results came into Austin last week, but everyone was busy up in Frisco. Should be soon. Good luck!
If they got the results on Saturday (thats what I think), they may put them up today afternoon.... TODAY.....Good Luck everybody...stay tuned

TEXASHAZE AND GREL,
i just asked one of my friend about this white catalog they sent from kaplan. he said he never got it when he failed nor he got when he passed. I actually did not care to even read what it said in catalog when i got it in mail. Now that you have raised this topic i took an initiative to look at it. well it said on top FE/EIT & PE EXAM PREPARATION, CONTINUING EDUCATION/ PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. I am sure the last 2 topic someone generally would/might consider after they have passed their PE only. So it might also mean that u have already PASSED.So dont think its a bad sign:) if there is one thing that makes your hopes low, think of more things that will keep your hopes high:) ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE
Thanks for the works of encouragement TX EIT! Think good thoughts... think good thoughts...!

I hope you are right about results last week, but ...

I spoke with the ELSES Rep at the NCEES office at 8:30 am. She informed me that the Texas results have not been sent to the TBPE. She also said that this info was current as of a few minutes ago.

She was told that the results would be sent to the TBPE this week.

I hope you are right about results last week, but ...
I spoke with the ELSES Rep at the NCEES office at 8:30 am. She informed me that the Texas results have not been sent to the TBPE. She also said that this info was current as of a few minutes ago.

She was told that the results would be sent to the TBPE this week.
I just talked to TBPE, it reinforced your comments.

Did ELSES rep give you any clue, when they gona send it to TBPE?

I just talked to TBPE, it reinforced your comments.
Did ELSES rep give you any clue, when they gona send it to TBPE?
No, she did not. But Texas is not one of the states that ELSES sends to.

The results will come directly from NCEES to the TBPE. It is not what we want to hear, but TBPE says this week or next.

... !@#$%^&*()_

Back