No news on Texas results yet.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Geotech

Reaction score
Just now called the Texas PE board. They are still saying it will be another two weeks. When I mentioned that other states have already started getting their results, I was told that Texas is one of the last states to get it. :waitwall:

Just now called the Texas PE board. They are still saying it will be another two weeks. When I mentioned that other states have already started getting their results, I was told that Texas is one of the last states to get it. :waitwall:
Do you know how Texas sends out their results? Is it through an email or is it a letter?

Great news, thanks. I'm trying to be patient, but I'm also getting pretty nervous. It's my first time to take the test and if I did pass it would have been a borderline passing score.

hope fact that texas finished board meeting around lunch today doesn't delay the office workers from getting results posted.

BTW -- someone at the texas board posts on the yahoo group linked from the main website as soon as grades go up...

hope fact that texas finished board meeting around lunch today doesn't delay the office workers from getting results posted.
BTW -- someone at the texas board posts on the yahoo group linked from the main website as soon as grades go up...

Do we have any updates? come on Guys!

i'll be surprised if we get them today...

BUT -- if you look at old posts in the yahoo group, the official note for december didn't go up until 5:13pm or something like that. I believe an exam before that also didn't get posted until a few minutes after 5.

Maybe a "hit the post button and run for door before phone rings" method :)

Called ELSES and they claim that they have already sent the results to the state board. When I called the board they are denying it. This is so annoying. :madgo: :redface:

Called ELSES and they claim that they have already sent the results to the state board. When I called the board they are denying it. This is so annoying. :madgo: :redface:
Might be in the pipeline.....it should get at least a day to get Austin. is not?

Broken record, here.

The Boards just say that they don't have the results to get you off their phone lines!!! Why doesn't anyone believe me?

Broken record, here.
The Boards just say that they don't have the results to get you off their phone lines!!! Why doesn't anyone believe me?
my other theory is that the people answering phones aren't intentionally misleading. Like... maybe whoever gets the grades (or group that processes the grades) don't tell everyone else right when they come in. This way I don't have to think people are intentionally lying ;)

Well if it takes until after 5:00 to get the results I can't wait. It's almost here.

Back