NJ Results Released on PCS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

anybody get the license # yet?

Just got my letter from NJ on Saturday requesting the $80 license activation fee. The package also contained the Law Exam. I sent them the fee and the PCS notice I passed the Law Portion, it should get there tomorrow. Hoping my license # will come out by next week...

I passed the law exam back in 2012 (and have the pass notification from PCS). However, I called the NJ board and was told that I had to take it again. So when I got the activation letter, I decided to play it safe and do the enclosed law exam again.

That's bs. If you already took it, there should be a record with the state Board and the PCS. Call both.

Has anyone else from NJ that passed received there activation letter in the mail from the board? I know the last two weeks where holidays, but i know some people that already received their letters, I am still waiting.

Call them. Confirm your mailing info. They are not very organized and I've heard of them screwing things up.

i received activation letter with law exam and sent back completed the next day. still waiting for license #. checking online banking and see that the check has not yet been cashed even.

anybody in NJ get license # yet? maybe somebody that had their law exam completed previously?

i received activation letter with law exam and sent back completed the next day. still waiting for license #. checking online banking and see that the check has not yet been cashed even.
did you send back everything to state with some form of tracking? that is really the only way to do it. Otherwise when you call, they will give you the run around that they haven't received it. But if you tell them that you sent it Fed-EX, UPS, or certified, they will put you on hold for a few minutes, tell you they will call you back and within hours they will have issued you a number.

I sent it certified mail with return receipt. I got the holidays excuse and was told to call back Friday. And also was told that "the person who handles this is not at her desk right now".

all typical excuses. I've heard them all. wait until mid-week. call again. don't piss them off any more than they already are. It won't benefit you. Or, if you really want movement on it, show up in person. I had a friend do that.

The board officially lost my activation form, check and completed law exam. I had to drive down to Newark and drop off a new package this afternoon. This is after their customer service rep told me to call back in 10 business days and that it was there but still hadn't been logged into their system.

Nightmare

The board officially lost my activation form, check and completed law exam. I had to drive down to Newark and drop off a new package this afternoon. This is after their customer service rep told me to call back in 10 business days and that it was there but still hadn't been logged into their system.

Nightmare
Surprised I am not. Useless they are.

NJMikePE would be proud, I sent my license activation and law exam using certified mail, as I always do with NJ PE Board!!!

Back