NJ PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the board is meeting today. That was the original rumor that the results would be sent after the board meeting.

Other people in states that also use PCS have said that they were mailing the results today or Monday, if I recall. So I'm just waiting until next week.

Other people in states that also use PCS have said that they were mailing the results today or Monday, if I recall. So I'm just waiting until next week.
I wish NJ Board is as considerate as other states. At least, they update their system while the candidates are waiting for their result in their mails.

i spoke to a very angry woman at the board earlier this week, who said that we should receive our results around the first week in july. did i mention that she was angry?

i spoke to a very angry woman at the board earlier this week, who said that we should receive our results around the first week in july. did i mention that she was angry?
Can I take the exam 3 weeks later because I got my result 3 weeks later than other states? This is ridiculous

me too i can't take it anymore, first time Mech, PE HOPING I GOT IT FROM THE FIRST TIME IF NOT OCTOBER HERE I COME

ARGHH, I called PCS and they said the NJ results have not been mailed yet and the only information they have is they will be mailed "aproximately" 12 weeks after the exam. We are currently at 67 days(almost 10 weeks) .. the waiting is driving me insane.

ARGHH, I called PCS and they said the NJ results have not been mailed yet and the only information they have is they will be mailed "aproximately" 12 weeks after the exam. We are currently at 67 days(almost 10 weeks) .. the waiting is driving me insane.
I agree

are you kidding me??!!! They haven't mailed them yet? WTF! This is awful. I really hope i passed, i can't go thru this crap again. WHy are they waiting longer that last time? I need to find out where these people live and go pay a visit....

Yeah but last year the exam was on October 24 or October 26. I have been taking it for quite sometimes now.....lol.........
I believe, NY and NJ are the last ones to get results.
Last summer, NJ was around 42nd of 52? to get their results. Results started coming in July 7th.
Quick heads up to help the Jersey people out there waiting. Sorry I have not check the message board in the last two weeks or so. I was you last year, and no one did this to help out so I figure it's up to me. First, the results have NOTHING to do with the monthly meetings. Last year, the June board meeting was cancelled, and everyone was freaking out. We still got our result July 7th. Second, the license search does get updated until about 3 months after you get your results. It will say PENDING for everyone that took the test. The best way to predict a timeframe for getting your results is number that your state gets their results. Like I said before, last year NJ was 42, and I think is consistently b/w 39 and 45.

As for the comment from PE-Hope, are you serious.

I feel for you...last year I was driving to my house every day during my lunch break starting mid-June. I live about 21 minutes away from work and get 45 minutes a day for lunch.

from the pcs website...

Q. When can I expect to receive my examination score?

A. Engineering Examination Services (EES) expects to receive candidate scores from the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) approximately 12-14 weeks after the examination. Upon receipt of candidate scores, EES will notify the board. The board will vote on a release date at the very next board meeting and will notify EES of their decision. EES will then release scores to candidates according to the board's wishes.

is it possible to make grading a test more complicated? i have a better idea. step 1: grade test. step 2: post resuts.

PCS website update:

RESULTS FOR THE 04/10 EXAMINATION WERE MAILED ON 06/23/10. RESULTS WERE SENT VIA U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED. SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX.

Almost...

Back