NJ PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread got my pulse up on this Monday...I searched my name and also am PENDING for both PE and EIT (took PE in april 2010)...BUT i searched my friends name who failed his EIT three times and his name is in for EIT as PENDING...

SO, maybe they put everyones name in regardless of pass or fail...I was really hoping my friends name would NOT be there

I really should stop checking this every 5 seconds. I know nothing will be out till after the 17th and yet is till check the database and this forum. Its like crack. Another unproductive week at the office.

And now knowing that a Name of a person who failed the EIT is also listed as pending just made this worse. UGH.

I really should stop checking this every 5 seconds. I know nothing will be out till after the 17th and yet is till check the database and this forum. Its like crack. Another unproductive week at the office.
And now knowing that a Name of a person who failed the EIT is also listed as pending just made this worse. UGH.
I called the board last week. The lady blamed PCS for this delay.

Does anyone know for sure that NJ waits for the board to certify the results or have the results just coincided with the board meeting?

I am 'PENDING' as well...I hope they are just waiting for some sort of green light there...or maybe they just input everybody in the system???

Can I just say that would be really stupid!!!

Let's all hope for the best!

I am 'PENDING' as well...I hope they are just waiting for some sort of green light there...or maybe they just input everybody in the system???

I just called (973)504-6460 and I was told that they don't have the results yet...the lady even told me that the exam takers receive the results befor the NJ Division.

I just called (973)504-6460 and I was told that they don't have the results yet...the lady even told me that the exam takers receive the results befor the NJ Division.
So the "waiting for board" approval rumor is just BS.

I just called PCS and they gave me some BS answer that the results are only mailed out between 10-12 weeks after the exam. I asked have they been recieved or sent out or something...and the retard said we are only on week 9.

Seriuosly??? WTF!!!

According to the master spreadsheet of historical release dates, New Jersey applicants were notified in 64 days, for the October 2009 exam. 64 days puts them in week nine. So, the person you spoke to probably knows as much as we do.

I'd imagine they get tons of phone calls and emails asking the same question, so I'm sure they get tired of answering them. Doesn't make it right, though. When I called the state board, the woman I spoke to seemed really bothered that I called her on a weekday morning.

When I took the PE three years ago, the website never got updated until I paid the licensing fee... There was about 8 weeks between my 'PASS' letter and actually getting my license number and showing up on the NJ license search website. They didn't have that set up when I did the EIT 12 years ago...

New blurb posted on the PCS website:

SCORES WILL BE RELEASED APPROXIMATELY 12 WEEKS AFTER THE EXAMINATION DATE. DO NOT CONTACT EES OR YOUR STATE BOARD REGARDING SCORE RELEASE. SCORES WILL BE SENT BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED. SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX.

I guess they got fed up with the inquiries.

New blurb posted on the PCS website:
SCORES WILL BE RELEASED APPROXIMATELY 12 WEEKS AFTER THE EXAMINATION DATE. DO NOT CONTACT EES OR YOUR STATE BOARD REGARDING SCORE RELEASE. SCORES WILL BE SENT BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE ONLY TO THE ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED. SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED VIA TELEPHONE, EMAIL, OR FAX.

I guess they got fed up with the inquiries.

They are saying that so you don't contact your State board because they are so incompetent. How can some states already have their information out while others will wait 3+ weeks to find out theres. The states that use PCS for their testing service have to wait a month or more longer. I think we should all contact our state board and tell them to change to a more competent company regarding this matter. All that agree say I.

UGH. THey suck. Results were sent out about 9.5 weeks after the test in october....i bet you they just sit on the results for 2-3 weeks just to piss us all off.

Based on the matrix of score dates that someone posted on the main "PE Exam Results" page, we should be looking for our results between this Saturday June 19th, and Friday July 2nd.

for PA examinees we recieved update from PCS yesterday that letters are going out friday and monday! could be the same for you peeps in NJ

What is PCS?
PCS stands for Professional Credential Services, Inc. they are the administrator of the PE results for several states, I know for sure PA, maybe CT and i thought NJ as well. In PA I believe the result come directly from them. I though NJ would be the same way

Back