Nice 10k Captain

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TouchDown

Is it Friday yet?
Reaction score
No it's not another one of those threads...

Maybe I missed it in another thread, but Capn Worely > 10k posts

Dleg - looks like you're right there as well.

I yield to your posting prowess.

:th_rockon:

Nice! I saw he was close the other day but didn't realize he went over. When DLeg gets there, that will make 5 of us in the five-digit club.

Our standard gift of recognition for joining the 10k club usually involves an authentic NCEES pencil, as well as your choice of a ball gag or rubber fist, both prominently featuring the EB.com logo.

If I continue to post at my average rate (since joining) I will reach 10K in about 2 more years.

(I'm going for the fist)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I knew I was close, then looked the other day and thought,'Man, I sure blew past that quickly..'

I kinda like the ball gag. The eb.com logo is a little more prominent, and I'm all for pimpin' the board.

ball gag. Isn't that what they put on the bulls for the buckin' bronco competition.

either way be sure to post some pics. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda like the ball gag. The eb.com logo is a little more prominent, and I'm all for pimpin' the board.
OK, DLeg will get the rubber fist. They're both gently used, in case you were wondering.

ball gag. Isn't that what they put on the bulls for the buckin' bronco competition.
The ones that get to keep 'em that is. The rest become Rocky Mountain Oysters.

I give up. Not enough action around here lately. I may still be a month or more away.

Sigh.

Back