NFL Draft

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
think of it this way, you can watch the rest of the draft and not hear to much about "when will they pick tebow, or show him in his living room"
BTW- Glad he got drafted, wish him the best, yadah, yadah, yadah...
But I get to listen to the local sports reporters rave all about him from now until he's traded...

^don't forget Big Ben possibly being dealt...

Last edited by a moderator:
think of it this way, you can watch the rest of the draft and not hear to much about "when will they pick tebow, or show him in his living room"
BTW- Glad he got drafted, wish him the best, yadah, yadah, yadah...
But I get to listen to the local sports reporters rave all about him from now until he's traded...

yes that wont apply to anyone in a 3 hour radius of Denver :)

I just googled "colt mccoy draft" and a picture of Tebow comes up next to the first news headline, "Who will be the best quarterback in the draft class of 2010?"

Anyways, I'm glad Carolina got Clausen. Now I can continue to make fun of everyone I work with about how bad the Panthers suck every year.

I still think San Diego has the division, but I don't think the Raiders and KC will be as bad as everyone thinks they will (assuming the raiders don't start Jamarcus Russell).
I read yesterday where Russell is now north of 300 lbs. Geez.

Meanwhile, Al Davis has a call in to Leanne Touhy to see if she can teach Jamarcus to pay left tackle. She's holding out to see what his "protective instincts" score is.

I read yesterday where Russell is now north of 300 lbs. Geez.
Wow! Ya know, he was GOOD in college with being as big as he WAS. Most of the time, the defense would simply bounce off of him. Now I think his size will actually attract the defense at around 32.2 ft/s2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back