NFL 2010 Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my plan was to sell the divisional games in the hopes of paying for the NFC championship tix, my face value was 160/ticket...

so im going to go to the division game and my wife has to work the weekend of the nfc championship game so if i cant find a sitter then i may try and double my money on those. i really want to go to the nfc chamionship game assuming we beat the packers, but my three kids are all fighting about who gets to go (me only have 2 tix) ...

We usually take the gameday train out of Dedham...leave you with just enough time to get to your seats before kick off. If that changes, I'll let you know.
This just in:

More strange mass bird deaths being reported: 53 eagles found lifeless in Philadelphia yesterday evening.

(I read that elsewhere, can't take the credit)
We're sitting in the 100's about 9 rows from the field.

Go Seaducks! I think it'd be funny if the team with the worst ever record in the playoffs ended up winning the Super Bowl. The way they played against N'awlins, I'd say they have a pretty good chance of at least beating Chicago.

Go Seaducks! I think it'd be funny if the team with the worst ever record in the playoffs ended up winning the Super Bowl. The way they played against N'awlins, I'd say they have a pretty good chance of at least beating Chicago.

Seahawks problem all year is they show up one week and not the next.

As a Bears fan I hope they decide to not show up.

Seahawks didn't show a strong defense against the Saints. They both put up some points. I don't like Cutler :. down Bears - but I don't think it'll be the S-Hawks that knocks em' out. I'm looking forward to Bears against the Packers (if it happens). The rivalry alone will make it ugly.

Seahawks problem all year is they show up one week and not the next.

As a Bears fan I hope they decide to not show up
the bears are the same way. you never know which offense is going to make an appearance

Or defense for that matter.

I saw the games where the Pats and Jets went to Chicago - 38 and 34 points respectively, in Chicago. Those are about the only Bear games I saw this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
saw an article this morning that ticket brokers are having to lower their prices for tickets to the Bears/seahawks game on Sunday. they just can't sell them.

Seahawks didn't show a strong defense against the Saints. They both put up some points. I don't like Cutler :. down Bears - but I don't think it'll be the S-Hawks that knocks em' out. I'm looking forward to Bears against the Packers (if it happens). The rivalry alone will make it ugly.
No matter how you feel about the Packers or the Bears, if you're a football fan, you should be cheering on them both this weekend. How exciting would it be to see the greatest rivals in the NFL meet up for a conference championship. The Packers will ultimately be making their way to Dallas, but it will be quite a site if the Bears can get lucky one more time against the Seahawks.

I'd think a STEELERS / GREEN BAY Super Bowl would be the biggest nationwide draw

We'll see if the NFL is fixed if that happens. :D

I don't mind at all when the Super Bowl gets a less-marketable matchup because 95% of the tickets are already sold to corporations and scalpers, so I say screw em.

The same goes for when the Super Bowl is played in places like Detroit or Indianapolis. Media like to say the fans deserve Miami or Los Angeles but I don't see many real football fans at the Super Bowl. Looks like lots of rich folks and their brats to me.

I don't mind at all when the Super Bowl gets a less-marketable matchup because 95% of the tickets are already sold to corporations and scalpers, so I say screw em.
The same goes for when the Super Bowl is played in places like Detroit or Indianapolis. Media like to say the fans deserve Miami or Los Angeles but I don't see many real football fans at the Super Bowl. Looks like lots of rich folks and their brats to me.
As I'm sure you would all agree, the greatest venue for a Super Bowl would be Green Bay, Wisconsin.

As a Packer fan, I pick them to win on Saturday at Atlanta since they seem to have found a running game. It would be great to see them back in the Super Bowl this time without Brett Favre, who I believe will try one more comeback somewhere in the league. Just watch what happens when August rolls around. He'll show up again.

Back