NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not from NY but I would be surprised to see if a state worker would work two hours continuous! 20 names in one hour is a lot of work!! He may take rest of the morning off!!!
I think I heard someone saying that there are only 3 people input the information to the website. PE is not the only one they input.....budge cut so they have less worker now.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a joke that they would be taking the rest of the morning off, but looks like its true.

I thought it was a joke that they would be taking the rest of the morning off, but looks like its true.
I am a bit confused (nothing new), has New York started releasing results on their website for the April 2009 PE exam?

I am a bit confused (nothing new), has New York started releasing results on their website for the April 2009 PE exam?
Yes bph, from what I understand from this topic is they have started to put some names on the websites. Unfortunately for us there is still a wait!

NYS has started posting the new licenses on their website. We are monitoring the online license verification for newest licenses. They are currently at license number 087082. The website is http://www.op.nysed.gov/opsearches.htm They have not posted any new licenses since around 10:30 this morning.

when they enter your name they also prepare your paper license and get your pretty wall certificate all printed out on the special "parchment" and then prepare the large envelope and mail it all out. My name showed up on the site (fri) and then i got the packet in the mail the next working day (Mon).That may be why it takes a few minutes to enter each name.

Someone at the state told me that they are doing licenses for all professions too, nurses, teachers, manicurists, architects, ....etc.

she said they use to have a staff of 10 people, but now there is 3.
It was a little different for me. I received my passing letter on Jan 9, but did not get posted on the website until Feb 12. That was a painful wait, I thought the passing letter was a fake!

Could this be like a union thing ?? They added 20 names yesterday from 43 to 62 and 20 names today from 63 to 82. Let's see if they will add anything else ?

It seems like anyone after the letter D or E will be recieving the letter before getting posted on the website. That is unless they actually do some work today.
If they are going in alphabetical order, I am screwed!!!!

Just saw my Name on the Board's Website. Soooo Happy. Good Luck New Yorkers! :party-smiley-048: :Banane35:

for each name that they add, they also prepare and mail out you License and "fancy wall certificate, that is why it take more than 2 minutes to add each name. the lady is also entering architects, teachers, surveyors etc. who recieved their licenses this spring, and all the engineers whose licenses are up for renewal, seems like everyones renewals are up at the same time as the test results get posted. She said that she actually enters and mails about 200 license numbers per day for all occupations who are licensed in the state.........

90% of you will get the letter from Castle before the state posts your number.

Back