NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys could you please anyone explain that to me I got my thin letter two days ago passed :party-smiley-048: , but my name have not showed up till now . what does that mean? :f_115m_e45d7af:
I did not see my name for over a month after receiving my Pass letter. Your application may not be complete, I would call the state if you still have no number after 3 weeks. You may owe them money, in my case I owed them a more recent picture.

I got my pass letter on Monday but my name isn't up yet. I'm sure it's going to take some time.

Got my pass letter on 7/13, my name was posted on 7/17. So yeah, my name was posted after I got my result.

New names will be added likely through mid-August.

Last April's exam resulted in about 1100 new PE's -- and I'd estimate about 1200 this year.

I think NYS OP has only added 200-300 so far -- there's loads to go!

Anyone knows whether there is any PE stamp store where I can visit to order and get one in NY?

Go to engineerseals.com
Good luck, and congratulations ( I am assuming you passed)
Thanks, I passed.

The thing is that I'm traveling and currently in NewOrleans. And probably will spend next week in NY. So would you let me know if any offline store?

i tried posting this in the FE forum but haven't gotten any reponses so I figure it couldn't hurt to ask those who have gone through it already. I received my letter from castle about passing the FE but I was wondering if new york state sends any kind of ackowledgement. I'm assuming those would probably be taken care of after they get all the PEs entered into the system, but I was just wondering abou it. Thanks.

i tried posting this in the FE forum but haven't gotten any reponses so I figure it couldn't hurt to ask those who have gone through it already. I received my letter from castle about passing the FE but I was wondering if new york state sends any kind of ackowledgement. I'm assuming those would probably be taken care of after they get all the PEs entered into the system, but I was just wondering abou it. Thanks.
If you went to an ABET accredited school I think NY state will send you a certificate for your wall (the EIT certificate)

New York does not give an EIT certificate.
I passed my EIT exam @ Oct, 2008 and received my certificate around April, 2009 (because they forgot and I had to call to their EIT certifcate unit to explan it, otherwise I should get the certificated by March)......Their extension is x250.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back