NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What area (civil, mech, elect) did you take test and what site?
Could others that found name on NYS website post that info for those of us still waiting? There might be a ryhm or reason as to why names go in the order they do.

I just saw my buddy from work name on there. He's Civl/Geotech name begins with V. Worried because the skipped me, I took the same test.

I just saw my buddy from work name on there. He's Civl/Geotech name begins with V. Worried because the skipped me, I took the same test.
I have 2 freinds had the NY PE test, one was civil and he saw his name yesterday and the other one was Str1 saw his name today,so dont worry I am in the same boat

I have 2 freinds had the NY PE test, one was civil and he saw his name yesterday and the other one was Str1 saw his name today,so dont worry I am in the same boat

Any body know if any Electrical has been posted on the Web?

Oooh NY Results..., NY Results...., Where art thou NY Results...
...Deny thy rules, reveal our names...and we shall no longer be EIT's...

This is what happens when I loose sleep waiting for the results, I start rhyming...

hopefully the results come soon before the rhymes get any worse...

I spoke to a few people at work and some said that they received their results in the mail and didn't see their names posted on the site for several days. So just because your name is not listed doesn't mean you didn't pass.

I spoke to a few people at work and some said that they received their results in the mail and didn't see their names posted on the site for several days. So just because your name is not listed doesn't mean you didn't pass.
Did anyone receive any results (Pass/Fail) in the mail as of yet? My last name starts with "U" and they posted one name with "V" and am little worried on whats going on........ :sharkattack:

NY is a joke. Some people have results some don't...what kind of micky mouse operation are they running here??? I calleed castle and they said they didn't even mail it out. The lady I spoke too said by the end of next week. I swear this is an outright scandal and disaster.

Did anyone receive any results (Pass/Fail) in the mail as of yet? My last name starts with "U" and they posted one name with "V" and am little worried on whats going on........ :sharkattack:

NY is a joke. Some people have results some don't...what kind of micky mouse operation are they running here??? I calleed castle and they said they didn't even mail it out. The lady I spoke too said by the end of next week. I swear this is an outright scandal and disaster.
They added like 14 names today but seems like then they went for Coffee...

Nevermind coffee, they probably went home.. it seems as if this is the competition of who's going to do the least between nys and castle...[

quote name=Baba Ganouj' date='Jul 10 2009, 12:33 PM' post='6736831]

They added like 14 names today but seems like then they went for Coffee...

If rumors are correct, results were mailed from Castle Worldwide on Wed and yesterday. (Since they're in SC, there's a chance some people will get results today--there's no reports yet of anyone receiving results by mail.)

There were 1100ish new PE's added in April 08 and supposedly the number of test-takers jumped dramatically this year. In 2008, it took approximately a month to add them to the website, just a few each day.

Since then, there's rumors that the State Ed Dept Office that processes PE apps and test results (and similar info for other licensed professions) went from a staff of 10 to 3 - and can't hire because of a state freeze on hiring.

So far, it looks like NYS is posting about 20-30 new PE licenses to the website each day. Someone said that each employee processes about 200 new licenses per day to the website -- but only 20-30 of those are PE's. Apparently licenses are not entered to the website in any obvious pattern of last name, testing location or discipline.

So...most likely we have to wait for the mail, however, a rare few more may hear they passed if they happen to get posted to the website before the mail arrives.

I called those clowns yesterday, the lady was so nasty and rude i almost felt like driving down to SC and showing her what's good. Anyways she saids that the results were not even mailed out yet. Then she saids maybe by the end of next week..

If rumors are correct, results were mailed from Castle Worldwide on Wed and yesterday. (Since they're in SC, there's a chance some people will get results today--there's no reports yet of anyone receiving results by mail.)
There were 1100ish new PE's added in April 08 and supposedly the number of test-takers jumped dramatically this year. In 2008, it took approximately a month to add them to the website, just a few each day.

Since then, there's rumors that the State Ed Dept Office that processes PE apps and test results (and similar info for other licensed professions) went from a staff of 10 to 3 - and can't hire because of a state freeze on hiring.

So far, it looks like NYS is posting about 20-30 new PE licenses to the website each day. Someone said that each employee processes about 200 new licenses per day to the website -- but only 20-30 of those are PE's. Apparently licenses are not entered to the website in any obvious pattern of last name, testing location or discipline.

So...most likely we have to wait for the mail, however, a rare few more may hear they passed if they happen to get posted to the website before the mail arrives.

I called those clowns yesterday, the lady was so nasty and rude i almost felt like driving down to SC and showing her what's good. Anyways she saids that the results were not even mailed out yet. Then she saids maybe by the end of next week..
I hope she lied because she's sick of answering the phone.....this is getting ridiculous!!! I'm going to hold out hope that the earlier intel (Chris from Castle) was correct.

I just called them and spoke with a lady name Jessica and she told me they are mailing some of them today and remaining ones on Monday so we should have them by next week.

wow... this is insanity. i definitely think we should remove NY from the list of states with results!

I believe the results from Castle were sent to the NY State Senate in Albany first.... the whole pile is on the senat floor with the rest of the legislation waiting to get signed off by the real clowns of NY...

As for Castle, I've called them a couple of times and most of the people that anwer must be temps. They have no idea of the process or when things should get processed. I had gotten three different answers in the same day once trying to find out what the exact process was and when we could expect to see the test results.

It's rediculous. These morons (both NY State and Castle) don't realize that peoples lives are on the line when it comes to the results of this test.

Only glimmer of good news is NYS OP posted 22 new PE's since 5pm yesterday -- maybe one is yours..... :waiting:

Based on Chris

They are holding all of the results pending one final review/audit. They have notified NYSED of their intention to put them in today’s mail, however, if the review takes longer than they anticipate, it will be mailed on Monday.

This totally sucks

Latest posts

Back