NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their method of posting reminds me of when you shuffle a new deck of cards, start dealing them, and you always find that a three aces are clumped together and two sixes, etc

About 5 with last name beginning with P just posted.

Jason:

Could you please tell me how you think you did after the exam? About how many you think you got correct in AM and PM so that we could get an idea.....

NY website was down, now it is up. I was one of the few p's posted. Passed, 2nd time.

What a day to be out of the office - I was posted yesterday, I passed!!!!! :party-smiley-048:

Since the questions tend to come up.... I took the Environmental Exam - so I had 100 questions I had probably 60-65 I knew I got right, and then more I was iffy on, but got an answer on the test - then some that were just complete 100% guesses.

Congratulations! I just spoke to a very helpful rep at the State who cleared up the whole process of result delivery. This is my understanding of the process after talking to her:

1. Castle Send Results to State
  2. State reviews results and authorizes Castle to send to us -- They have already done this
  3. In the meantime, the State works on registering all passers online. This is done in completely random order. This process is independent of Castle's distribution of grades to us.

So in summary, we can expect to receive a letter directly from Castle shortly. Since the state has already authorized them to distribute letters, I would guess we will get the letter by end of next week.

What a day to be out of the office - I was posted yesterday, I passed!!!!! :party-smiley-048:
Since the questions tend to come up.... I took the Environmental Exam - so I had 100 questions I had probably 60-65 I knew I got right, and then more I was iffy on, but got an answer on the test - then some that were just complete 100% guesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I just spoke to a very helpful rep at the State who cleared up the whole process of result delivery. This is my understanding of the process after talking to her:
  2. State reviews results and authorizes Castle to send to us -- They have already done this
  3. In the meantime, the State works on registering all passers online. This is done in completely random order. This process is independent of Castle's distribution of grades to us.

So in summary, we can expect to receive a letter directly from Castle shortly. Since the state has already authorized them to distribute letters, I would guess we will get the letter by end of next week.

This actually makes sense! Seems like kind of a waste to have Castle in the middle of it all though...

This actually makes sense! Seems like kind of a waste to have Castle in the middle of it all though...
According to Castle, the letters will go out today unfailingly.

Back