NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. It all seems highly probable that we have a better chance of seeing the letter before the registration online.

So worst case scenario is that we find out mid-next week... I think I can live with that.

I would also like to point out that this online verification system is the worst thing that could happen to us. If there was no such thing than I would only have the anticipation of checking the mail once a day for the next 5-7 days. With this darn verification system, I am refreshing an unlimited number of times. I have tried to stop but this is not possible. May have to resort to breaking my computer..

Mapes:

I have been doing the same thing my friend. I left work at 3:30 on Wednesday and couldn't wait to reach home to check if they posted any new names, while driving thru the tunnel I was checking using my phone.

I would also like to point out that this online verification system is the worst thing that could happen to us. If there was no such thing than I would only have the anticipation of checking the mail once a day for the next 5-7 days. With this darn verification system, I am refreshing an unlimited number of times. I have tried to stop but this is not possible. May have to resort to breaking my computer..

Did anyone get the letter from Castle yet? When I spoke with them on Thursday, they told me letters were going out iin next 24 hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back