NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that perplexes me also.. I almost picture license entry as like a side job that workers only do when they are being punished. "Caryn, you drank the last of the coffee and didn't refill it. Now go enter a license into the database!"

All kidding aside though, you have to feel for someone that could lose their job as soon as Monday for no fault of their own..

I understand that Mapes........But you and I are Engineers....They have all our personal information in their system....Do you think it should take lets say one worker the whole day to post 15 licensees?

My pass letter for the FE was is addressed from:
The University of the State of New York

New York State Education Department

Division of Professional Licensing Services

Based on this, I would say the results do not come from Castle, but from New York State (unless they've changed it). That letter is from the April, 2007 FE exam.
The envelope have Castle Worldwide on the left hand corner. I received them twice. (Pass the second time)
I didn't keep the envelope, but I am not sure how Castle would be able to send a letter to us with State Letterhead.... I would think if Castle, sent the results, it would be on Castle letterhead...

My pass letter for the FE was is addressed from:
The University of the State of New York

New York State Education Department

Division of Professional Licensing Services

Based on this, I would say the results do not come from Castle, but from New York State (unless they've changed it). That letter is from the April, 2007 FE exam.

Bman- I assure you the pass/fail letter comes from Castle (at least results from the PE exam). I know because I received the letter 3 times!

Ok, for those who have taken the test before.

Do you remember how many days it took to get your letter in the mail, after the first names started showing up on the NY State web site?

I bet everyone of us with NY address should have the letter by Saturday.

Do you remember how many days it took to get your letter in the mail, after the first names started showing up on the NY State web site?

I'm checking with my contact at Castle. I'll let you know. Although, in the past it took about a week or so before they sent out the letters (after they started posting online).

I took the FE second try for the Oct, 2008. Someone passed by checking the state board on Jan 6, 2009. I received my pass FE letter on Jan 12, 2009...

So for the PE this time (I took in CA) I believed someone check the state board and pass on June, 9, 2010 and 6 days after should be next week...But I don't know when does the result exactly show up on the state board because it might cause the result getting by the end of this week or mid of next week...

I took the FE second try for the Oct, 2008. Someone passed by checking the state board on Jan 6, 2009. I received my pass FE letter on Jan 12, 2009...
So for the PE this time (I took in CA) I believed someone check the state board and pass on June, 9, 2010 and 6 days after should be next week...But I don't know when does the result exactly show up on the state board because it might cause the result getting by the end of this week or mid of next week...
Chaocl, no offense but the last sentence of your last post was perhaps the most confusing thing I have ever read.

I confirmed with Castle that the results will be mailed out "in a matter of days". Sometime next week we will have the results by mail!

Chaocl, no offense but the last sentence of your last post was perhaps the most confusing thing I have ever read.
Sorry for the misleading. I took my FE in NY and passed. After couple months that I apply the PE in CA because of some personal reason that I can't apply my PE in NY.

Last edited by a moderator:
License updates seem to be going alphabetical today, A's now B's.... Coincidence?
Kind of. I think they enter the names in groups (that are alphabetical). But only 4-6 are in alphabetical order and then it'll be totally random. I often think maybe they enter in alphabetical order by discipline.

hey guys they reach 088160 and they in the letter B

we still waitting

I think you should coutn on the results just after fourth of july weekend.

Sorry.....

I don't believe so. I am sure that more than 700 people passed from the State of New York. Just think about Queens Testing Location had hundreds of candidates and do not forget 3 or 4 other locations state wide. Plus reciprocatory candidates transferring their licenses from the other states. I think we could reach up to #088888.

I believe I am getting Lic #088188 or #088888.

hey guys they reach 088160 and they in the letter B we still waitting
IF I WERE YOU I WOULD HOPE TO GET 88188, BECAUSE THE SECOND NUMBER WON'T BE ASSIGNED UNTIL FEW YEARS FROM NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back