NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, assuming that the NYS Bored sticks to their word and resulta are to be releaseed Monday... lets take bets on what time people see the message on NCEES... I'm taking 4pm... just about at the end of the day. My take is if they could have had them out early Monday, then they just would have had them out on Friday afternoon. Who else wants to venture a guess...

So, assuming that the NYS Bored sticks to their word and resulta are to be releaseed Monday... lets take bets on what time people see the message on NCEES... I'm taking 4pm... just about at the end of the day. My take is if they could have had them out early Monday, then they just would have had them out on Friday afternoon. Who else wants to venture a guess...

I would say the snow storm in NY and NC (CASTLE) will delay the results.......... :suicide1:

So today is the chosen Monday 1/10/11, let’s wait & see our board actions…… Please disappoint us & release the results today .. I have 10% hope they will do it today !!

So today is the chosen Monday 1/10/11, let’s wait & see our board actions…… Please disappoint us & release the results today .. I have 10% hope they will do it today !!

At least you're optimistic. I had it at .01%.

well i guess we shall all find out if today is the chosen day, but i wouldnt be surprised if we get some sort of excuse as to why they were unable to release the results today

I don't want to think how angry I'll be if the results aren't released today-- I woke up multiple times last night thinking about the results =/

My thoughts are with the State Board. May they find the mental and physical resolve to somehow press the "Validate" button today.

Are these the last states still waiting?
Iowa

New York

North Dakota

Rhode Island

Puerto Rico
FYI, just to ease the suffering a bit, NY is not DEAD last. :) Hopefully you guys get something today. Good luck!

New York, just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you guys. I really hope you see some results soon. It is such crap that they make you wait. We got our results in Virginia on Wednesday and the notification on the NCEES site was dated the 28th of December, I'm betting yours will be the same if you get to see the results using MyNCEES.

Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back