NEW YORK - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone call Castle today? I sent them an email yesterday they replied saying they don't know when they will be done. And, they recommend to check my account occasionally!!!

"Nice people"

all you can think of it is your selfish beings and the difference that the results will make in your lives. Doesn't anybody share the excitement with NYSED?

There are greater things than our pathetic lives; Albany is on the verge of dethroning California to be the latest state releasing PE exam results.

I salute those unnamed heroes who dedicate themselves to this historic cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
all you can think of it is your selfish beings and the difference that the results will make in your lives. Doesn't anybody share the excitement with NYSED?
There are greater things than our pathetic lives; Albany is on the verge of dethroning California to be the latest state releasing PE exam results.

I salute those unnamed heroes who dedicate themselves to this historic cause.
I think we're all watching the NCEES Super Bowl !! CA Vs. NY

I personally think the CA guys are working harder than NY guys to win this time around. They did it before and we trust them they could do it again.... way to go CA

status.JPG

Today is Friday, January 07, 2011

You've been waiting on RESULTS for:

69 days 22 hours 51 minutes 50 seconds

and counting

My chat with NCEES:

me: hi

Just a moment...

Support Agent: Hello, welcome to exam registration support. How can I help you?

me: well it has been 10 weeks since the PE exam date today....Would you please be able to tell me when can I expect New York results?

Support Agent: Castle has the control over when the results are released, not NCEES. They may be utilizing the NCEES system but NCEES does not make the decision on when the results are available to examinees.

me: well any idea as to about how long it's gonna be before we recive the results?

Support Agent: No we have no idea since we are not the ones that release them

me: well in order for us to receive the results from NCEES, Castle has to notify NCEES rightZ?

Support Agent: correct

me: ok

and NCEES have not received anything yet, correct?

Support Agent: no

me: I don't know what to say my friend but this waiting kills

ok thanks for your help and have a good day

My chat with NCEES:
me: hi

Just a moment...

Support Agent: Hello, welcome to exam registration support. How can I help you?

me: well it has been 10 weeks since the PE exam date today....Would you please be able to tell me when can I expect New York results?

Support Agent: Castle has the control over when the results are released, not NCEES. They may be utilizing the NCEES system but NCEES does not make the decision on when the results are available to examinees.

me: well any idea as to about how long it's gonna be before we recive the results?

Support Agent: No we have no idea since we are not the ones that release them

me: well in order for us to receive the results from NCEES, Castle has to notify NCEES rightZ?

Support Agent: correct

me: ok

and NCEES have not received anything yet, correct?

Support Agent: no

me: I don't know what to say my friend but this waiting kills

ok thanks for your help and have a good day
See like I said before, ITS CASTLE NOT NY

GREAT NEWS EVERYBODY!

Exam results/diagnostics are not yet available!

YAY!

:multiplespotting:

I talked to Castle. They told me they are waiting for the final approval process to be done!!

Lets hope they will finish it today!!

The rumor has it that an high ranked officer's offspring took the Oct. 2010 test and busted beyond imagination.

They called the great mathematical minds of the world to adjust the weight of questions that he can make above the cut-score but no luck so far They are still trying in a reasonable time frame. the guy had 25/80.

Meanwhile his attorney sues ASCE, ACI, AISC, IBC, .. for the codes he blind guessed during the test. wow!!!

The rumor has it that an high ranked officer's offspring took the Oct. 2010 test and busted beyond imagination.
They called the great mathematical minds of the world to adjust the weight of questions that he can make above the cut-score but no luck so far They are still trying in a reasonable time frame. the guy had 25/80.

Meanwhile his attorney sues ASCE, ACI, AISC, IBC, .. for the codes he blind guessed during the test. wow!!!
:Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh: :Locolaugh:

There are 0 new licenses posted on the website today.

So wait, who are we wating on? Who do I give the :redface: to?

I'm so confused ........ :dunno:

There are 0 new licenses posted on the website today.
So wait, who are we wating on? Who do I give the :redface: to?

I'm so confused ........ :dunno:
I think this time around they enter licenses AFTER we get our grades. Those who passed won't get their license number for a month or so I think.

What the hell does Castle have to do with anything at this point?
Castle are the ones to validate the results and give NCEES a green light to go ahead and release the results. I just spoke with Castle and those morons have not done that yet.

Back