NEW YORK RESULTS - April '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably because they have nothing else to do. Candidates who passed are already determined by NCEES. We are waiting on the "unknown"...

Probably because they have nothing else to do. Candidates who passed are already determined by NCEES. We are waiting on the "unknown"...
Does New York State set their own curve?
Pass, fail scores, curves...etc are determined by NCEES not state boards. NYS needs to approve the results and tell NCEES to go ahead and send the emails. Straight B.S.

For the October 2010 exam the results came out at 72 days.....
Those results took NYS 12 days to validate...

April 2010 exam results were released to test takers in 55 days. It took 8 days for NY to validate those and NCEES to mail results out..

NYS has already taken 6 days to validate this years results..

Last edited by a moderator:

April 2010 exam results were released to test takers in 55 days. It took 8 days for NY to validate those and NCEES to mail results out..

Think of it this way, if you failed you'll probably have wanted the results to be delayed even longer.

The results should be released Friday around 10:30 AM I'm thinking.

Think of it this way, if you failed you'll probably have wanted the results to be delayed even longer.

The results should be released Friday around 10:30 AM I'm thinking.
No. I just want to get over with this April exam. Good or bad, I want to get it off my mind. If I fail I will put myself together and re-study. If I pass I will celebrate.

Waiting here in limbo. What makes it worse it the fact that NCEES has graded the test. We are waiting on nothing.

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked my NCEES account and they are still not available. How did you get yours? I took the 16 hr SE

I just logged in with my NCEES acount...and the Exam Result: Pass!!! After knowing joisey got theirs last Friday...what a relief!

Back