NEW PE Civil Breadth CBT Comprehensive Course by Dr. Mansour

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PassPE

EB Sponsor
Reaction score

NEW PE Civil CBT Part I-AM (Chapters 1-8) Per NCEES 2022
Comprehensive Prep Course with Workshops

This well organized and updated prep course reflects the NEW NCEES 2022 CBT exam format. References and exam specifications effectively prepares you for the Breadth AM topics (morning session) of the NCEES Civil Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE-Civil) exam.

The 63 hours comprehensive prep course, the highly qualified instructor, and the best organized and well-prepared study materials will definitely help you pass the PE Civil exam.
  • $550 for the course and 5 books

ENROLL NOW

Professional Engineering Services and Education, Inc. All Rights Reserved.​

If your having trouble passing the PE exam, please take our PE Courses and see why hundreds of students who have passed the PE Exam.

Student Reviews

★★★★★
"I passed my final section and am now a Professional Engineer thanks to your videos, lectures, and study material."
John Santos, PE
"Passpe.com resources was helpful in helping me pass the 8 hour PE Civil Construction. Dr. Mansour works hard in providing as much resources to his students as possible. This was my first time taking the exam and I was able to pass by working on all the practice problems and exams that Dr. Mansour provides. Thank You again Dr. Mansour."
David Bou, PE.

★★★★★
"I just got my results. I passed the surveying exam. Thank you so much for your help with this subject, I wouldn't have cleared it without your guidance."
Hiral Doshi, PE.

★★★★★
"Besides the more understandable review materials and classes, what I appreciate most is your continued willingness to go above and beyond to help your students."
Maija Madec, PE.

★★★★★
"After failing to pass the surveying exam twice (using PPI study material), I changed study materials and went with your DVDs and sample exams. I can't tell you what a difference it made this time when I took the exam. It actually seemed easy! I just found out I passed the exam!"
Renee Morquecho, Ph.D., PE.
★★★★★

PE Civil, CA Seismic, CA Surveying Prep Courses

Back