Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

eefeezy

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I graduated with a BS in Mechanical Engineering 3 years ago. After no luck with finding a job in the mechanical field, I decided to take my "other luck" with state services. I am currently working as a transportation engineer in project management and before that I was in traffic operations. So far, I am enjoying what I do, but I obviously lack all the technical aspects of a civil engineer. I am planning to take the PE exam in about 1-1.5 years. I am kind of worried, because a lot of stuff may be new to me, but I have high hopes. I do wish to continue to stick with the civil work as weird as that sounds. Looking forward to getting more out of this website.

Hang around here, eefeezy. I, too, have a varied past. My college major was civil, did not finish degree, worked in civil for a few years, switched to mechanical for many years, passed civil PE last year, and I'm going back into civil now. This is a great web forum. Lots of information from people who are willing to share knowledge. Many civil engineers on the board. Don't be worried about taking PE in civil. You are probably already working with the references you need. Check out the exam threads to get info. If you need entertainment, we have fun here, too. Engineers having fun??? Yes, a lot of great people here.

Welcome.

Hang around here, eefeezy. I, too, have a varied past. My college major was civil, did not finish degree, worked in civil for a few years, switched to mechanical for many years, passed civil PE last year, and I'm going back into civil now. This is a great web forum. Lots of information from people who are willing to share knowledge. Many civil engineers on the board. Don't be worried about taking PE in civil. You are probably already working with the references you need. Check out the exam threads to get info. If you need entertainment, we have fun here, too. Engineers having fun??? Yes, a lot of great people here.
Welcome.
Thanks Maryannette! Its refreshing to know this forum exists.

Latest posts

Back