never liked him anyways..

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with two cops being patriotic? Especially being patriotic with the one on the right.

55d9431a203f736cf4cdcd6fbb4dd4fe.jpg

Speaking of sex related news...how about the Ashley Madison/Duggar news.
I can't say that I am shocked.
I'm definitely not...living in the most religious and conservative part of the country has taught me just how hypocritical people can be. Like an ex-coworker who wanted to start a relationship with me, but he was married, and had a couple other girlfriends already. Yet he went to church every Sunday and got heated over another guy who changed his last name after he was married to the hyphenated her-his format....because according to the bible that is wrong. Uhhhh, what about those Ten Commandments there buddy!

Good to see you back in form Mike. Thought you were going soft on us.

With this thread going into religious territory I might steer clear. Where's goodall? This is right up his alley.

with vacation last week and work generally getting busy I've been slacking around here. fear not, I'm still here though

yeah, he's on his own with those. I passed the exam. I don't need a 2nd PE license

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't going religious Ram, it is just pointing out people's hypocrisy. And people are good at that.

I have learned over the years to be sceptical of anyone who boasts about something. They are usually compensating for something.

I know Ken, it's just that any mention of religion, EB and elsewhere, as with politics, usually results in some animated back and forth. Guess the adage about staying away from religion and politics applies everywhere.

I know Ken, it's just that any mention of religion, EB and elsewhere, as with politics, usually results in some animated back and forth. Guess the adage about staying away from religion and politics applies everywhere.
What are you afraid of Ram? Being proven wrong?

:poking:

I'm borderline atheistic. If you have a photo with God then by all means go ahead.

By the way, instead of proving me wrong, shouldn't you be trying to get at least ONE problem of ptato's right? :poking:

Back