Need help choosing site for studying

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First off, I've read the other posts about PPI vs. EET vs. SoPE vs. etc.  But I still need a little help.

At first, I was thinking about PPI.  I like the 3 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday.  Then I read reviews that EET was great.  I'm not liking the full day on Saturday, but it's not a deal breaker.  I do have a question about the difference between the webinar and on-demand for EET.  If the webinar package includes on-demand access, what's the difference?  School of PE would only be on-demand for me.  The live online classes are too early, I don't get off work by 4:00 pm Pacific.  I do feel I need the live class.  It'll make me take time to sit down and not put it off.  That's why PPI and EET are looking like good choices.  The cost isn't a factor, so no need to use that in a comparison.  Yes, I know the difference is quite a bit, but the cost is a zero factor for me luckily.  

Anyone care to chime in on this?  I'm curious why no one cares for PPI too.

Hi 

I guess we are on the same boat, I recently decided to take EIT but when I look through the options available I couldn't able to decide which one will work best for me. 

Please guide us with your experiences.

Regards

sana shaikh

If the webinar package includes on-demand access, what's the difference?
The webinar session give you the opportunity to ask/answer questions while the lecture is going on. It's more interactive. This was very helpful for me. With the on-demand, all you would have to do is write down your questions and e-mail the instructor afterwards. If you're deciding between PPI and EET, I would recommend EET.

The webinar session give you the opportunity to ask/answer questions while the lecture is going on. It's more interactive. This was very helpful for me. With the on-demand, all you would have to do is write down your questions and e-mail the instructor afterwards. If you're deciding between PPI and EET, I would recommend EET.
Thanks.  I was just curious why the price would be the same if you get the live and on-demand.  What's the point of signing up for the on-demand only for the same price?

I just looked up PPI's instructor and noticed he actually works in Public Works Department for City I live in.  That's a big plus for me.  I work in the Public Works Department for the County.  All goes well, it could be a major networking opportunity for me.  I'll be deciding on Sunday between PPI and EET.

I'm deciding between School of PE and EET (Engineering Education & Training) for FE Civil review. However, I'm a little bit leaning toward EET.

I prefer EET's Live Webinar but because of my unavailability to spend the whole Saturday due to my kid, On-Demand seems to suite me better.

Please share any of your experience with any of them. 

Back