Need geotechnical CBT studying mate

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jorge, I'm gonna shoot you an email. Hopefully I can join you guys via zoom or conference to get productive and share ideas.

I would like to join too, via Zoom or Teams. I am in the Dallas area and trying to pass the construction. There are a lot of geotechnical problems on the construction exam, per my experience from previous failed attempts.

I would like to join too, via Zoom or Teams. I am in the Dallas area and trying to pass the construction. There are a lot of geotechnical problems on the construction exam, per my experience from previous failed attempts.
I am studying for the geotechnical CBT but can share with you the civil breadth preparation. Email: [email protected]. I am in Spring, Texas.

Hey Jorge, I'm gonna shoot you an email. Hopefully I can join you guys via zoom or conference to get productive and share ideas.
You can join any time and welcome and the more the better because all of our higher self are connected

The more people the better ideas to pass this tricky test.

Back