NCEES Registration

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chess5329

Reaction score
I registered with the NCEES today and I couldn't get a printed form for my registration. Does anybody else have had same problem?.......I need a form to print so, I can send it to my state board with my payment. Instead, I got by e-mail a "NCEES Exam Confirmation" so I'm thinking to send that one, but still not sure.

I registered with the NCEES today and I couldn't get a printed form for my registration. Does anybody else have had same problem?.......I need a form to print so, I can send it to my state board with my payment. Instead, I got by e-mail a "NCEES Exam Confirmation" so I'm thinking to send that one, but still not sure.
Go to the exam summary page "April 2012 Exam Registration Details" on the exam you have signed up for you will see several hyperlinks towards the end (eg. special accomodations, study materials, california summary, cancel registration). Click on the one that says "California Summary" (replace california with whatever state you are in. This will open up your pdf summary that you can print.

Back