NCEES Online Examinee Comment Form

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

As I have been sitting in my office today, I have CONTINUED to re-work numerous exam problems in my mind. :brick:

There were a few where I was kicking myself for not filling out an examinee comment form. After some more thought, I feel that some of the problems I encountered were either too vague or provided multiple "correct" answers.

I decided to check out the NCEES website to see if there was still a way to provide comments. It turns out NCEES has a web-portal designed to accept comments about questions or testing site conditions. If anyone is interested, the website is located at:

NCEES Examinee Questionaire

Act fast, you only have until Novmber 8th to post !! :eek:

Regards,

JR

Thanks for the link. I put in two comments about unclear questions on the civil/structural exam. There was one runoff question in the morning where I thought two answers could have been correct... and there was a question in the afternoon where I though the diagram they drew were very unclear and confusing.

Not sure if it will do any good, but it doesn't hurt to put in a comment.

I think I know exactly which two you are referring to. I took the CE/Transpo, but think they might be the same because it sounds like what I encountered.

I can't remember enough details about the questions to feel like I could fully describe it to NCEES.

If NCEES pulls out my exam booklet, they will see a very big WTF? written next to the afternoon question.

Does anyone know if NCEES ever looks at the exam booklets? If so, I left them notes.

If NCEES pulls out my exam booklet, they will see a very big WTF? written next to the afternoon question.
That's hilarious! :lmao: :thumbsup:

I wish I would have had the huevos to do that!

Ed

I can't remember enough details about the questions to feel like I could fully describe it to NCEES. 
Dvinny --

I had some difficulty remembering some of the details from my exam problems as well. After a week, it seems like everything begins to merge together. :dunno:

I felt I needed to make some attempt to report those questions I thought were vague and offer up my explanation as to why multiple answers could be correct for some of those questions. It's a long shot, but if this is the only point-of-entry into the process, then I have done what I can.

My other thought is that our scantron exam scores are being held up based on review of these comments. If I am forced to wait 8 - 12 weeks, **** it, I want there to be SOME justification for why I had to wait.

Just don't hate me for my added comments ... :eek:

I want to report what I think is a trick question, it was in the PM Transportation.

My beef is that, based on what we would do in the "real world", you have 2 possible answers (of course both were test answers) both of which would be "okay" for design purposes.

My problem is I think I got the correct answer, based on the exam usually wants you to do whats "most conservative/safer" versus what you would do in real life..

So I would hate for that problem to get thrown out and that be one I got right?

Back