NCAAF 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought she was a Penn State person?

Sort of like @csb's NFL teams, Packers, Patriots, probably also Seahwaks?

I thought she was a Penn State person?

Sort of like @csb's NFL teams, Packers, Patriots, probably also Seahwaks?
Hey! Just because you pronounce Seahawks like you're from Jersey doesn't mean I'm going to like them. Like I've explained before- I was a kid in NE, so I still hold a soft spot for my original team. 

She's a 'Bama fan, and her husband is a Michigan guy I think.  Last week of the "regular season" was a good one for me to piss them off on FB.

I grew up a Penn State fan and only started cheering for Alabama because Auburn fans are @$$hatts, and couldn't figure out that an orange/blue shirt with the word "Syracuse" on it does not mean it is appropriate to yell "war eagle" at me...  plus you can't seem to live here and not have an SEC team to pull for.   

I grew up a Penn State fan and only started cheering for Alabama because Auburn fans are @$$hatts, and couldn't figure out that an orange/blue shirt with the word "Syracuse" on it does not mean it is appropriate to yell "war eagle" at me...  plus you can't seem to live here and not have an SEC team to pull for.   
Well, we welcome you to the Dark Side. All Hail the Dark Lord Saban.

Back