NC Results are out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed Chemical in NC
Slightly different topic, but do you know of any local groups of young engineers (not necessarily young but would be curious to know if there might be such a group) in the western part of the state (chemical or general)? I'm really hoping to meet and make connections with other engineers outside the workplace, but haven't found many options.
[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]I don't know of any but I l live in Winston Salem but travel to Asheville almost every weekend, my family live there. If you are close to me, we can make a plan and meet.[/SIZE]

I thought the vendors had their own page. Can't we please keep the blatant advertising out of the threads?

Passed Chemical in NC
Slightly different topic, but do you know of any local groups of young engineers (not necessarily young but would be curious to know if there might be such a group) in the western part of the state (chemical or general)? I'm really hoping to meet and make connections with other engineers outside the workplace, but haven't found many options.
I don't know of any but I l live in Winston Salem but travel to Asheville almost every weekend, my family live there. If you are close to me, we can make a plan and meet.
That would be awesome, I live in the Asheville area!

Does anyone know how long it takes for your name to show up on the NCBELS license lookup? My coworker took the exam last spring (2014) and said he was able to look up his name immediately after receiving his results. I've looked a few times but so far my name isn't there. I figure once my name is on their site then its official and NCEES isn't playing some sick joke on me

Thanks

I called them last week and they said they needed their IT guy to download the info to their database. They were hoping for this afternoon or tomorrow. If I don't see mine by Friday I'll probably give them a call. I keep checking to no avail.

I was surprised that there were only 160 new license numbers. It seemed like there were a whole lot more people in the exam room and assuming a 60-70% pass rate...

Not yet, I got a packet with the license info and pocket card but not the certificate. You?

Back