My EX

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Stop renting space in your head to that woman for free", was my father's advice to me during my wicked divorce over the last two years.

I only wish I had taken his earlier advice, when I called to tell my parents I was considering proposing to my now ex-beast: "If you're having doubts, you need to know why before you go forward.". Best advice I never took.

SIX-MONTHS PRE-MARITAL COUNSELING, NO EXCUSES, is my new advice which I share with every single person who will hear it.

D@*#, good luck to you NC. Get on with it and don't look back.

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems pretty accurate------->

Why shoot someone when you can sit back and watch them torture themselves to death in divorce proceedings?
Because if there's anything I've learned, it's that the courts are screwed up and rarely do justice. She can be off plowing his neighbor, and the judge will pull some shit about how NC makes too much money, and needs to support both of their lifestyles.

Engineers rarely get justice. Before the rest of the world we are just all knowing arrogants bad boys just because we use our brains every now and then. I do not know other reason for so much antagonism toward engineers.

Good luck NC

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineers rarely get justice. Before the rest of the world we are just all knowing arrogants bad boys just because we use our brains every now and then. I do not know other reason for so much antagonism toward engineers.
Good luck NC
You arrogant bad boy.

*Said very tongue in cheek to one of the LEAST arrogant people I know. The bad boy part...well...they do call you the DARK Kinght...

Good luck NC
You arrogant bad boy.

*Said very tongue in cheek to one of the LEAST arrogant people I know. The bad boy part...well...they do call you the DARK Kinght...
Well FLB, I have been labeled as an arrogant all knowing a$$hole in my unit. I do not know what to tell you. In my defense I have had issues with the person making the labeling. The person is very vocal and my approach has been "Ignore and do not fight back" but I am thinking about letting the person meet the dark side of my personality.

OK....so I met HIS ex last friday night. I just wanted to see what she knew, and ironically, she didn't know a thing, and was shocked. After we talked, then hung out until 4am!!! We both realized that we really wish them the best.

I STILL don't like the idea of her living across the street, and I'm still annoyed that he's been convieneintly not even waving to me, and certainly didn't have the balls to come talk with me about it....but what the heck. I don't love my ex, never did, never will....so maybe he's a better fit.

on a side note....His ex is pretty hot, and we had a BLAST Friday night....lol Could there be a TWIST to this story that was totally unexpected? stay tuned I guess.

"I hope you have a big trunk, 'cause I'm putting my bike in it"

Back