Mid-Level Structural Engineer

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekzieg

Cats
Reaction score
My firm is also looking for a project engineer with 3+ years experience. PM me and I can send you more information!

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Downtown Seattle structural engineering firm seeks a project engineer with minimum 3 years relevant experience designing a variety of building types and structures in various building materials, including concrete, steel, masonry, and wood-frame construction. Experience in structural detailing, seismic design and evaluation of existing structures a plus. The successful candidate must be capable of preparing structural calculations and construction drawings for commercial, residential, mixed-use, industrial, and public-building projects.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]Candidates must have earned a bachelor's degree in engineering. A professional engineering (PE) license is preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]We offer a friendly and supportive work environment and opportunity for growth and advancement. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave; a SIMPLE IRA plan, a cafeteria plan, and pre-tax transportation benefits; and funds for professional licensing and seminars.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back